Shalimar, Grantown on Spey
- Living Room - this is a lovely family room with large corner sofa, separate armchair and footstool, oak coffee table, flat screen TV with FreeSat & DVD.
- Kitchen / Diner - the kitchen is fully equipped for a wonderful self catering holiday: Neff double oven, built-in microwave & induction hob; large fridge/freezer; island with breakfast bar, double sink & built-in dishwasher.
- There is plenty of crockery, cutlery & glasses, a good range of saucepans & cooking utensils.
- Utility cupboard with washing machine & condenser tumble drier.
- The entrance hall, kitchen/diner and sunroom all have top quality, natural oak floor.
- Sunroom - this is a really relaxing room from which to enjoy the superb views of the woods whatever the weather; it is light and airy with a vaulted ceiling; double doors opening on to the patio.
- Snug - this is an extra living room (or children's play room) with sofas, bean bags, flat screen TV with DVD & Wii.
- Downstairs shower room with large shower, WC & basin with mirror and heated towel rail.
- There is a good selection of DVDs, books and family games for you to enjoy during your stay.
- The vestibule has plenty of hooks for your coats and a boot rack.
- A good night's sleep is priceless, especially on holiday, and all of the bedrooms have comfortable divan beds with pocket sprung mattresses and padded headboards; the duvets and pillows are warm, comfortable and hypo allergenic.
- The master bedroom is a superb, large room with dual-aspect; there is a kingsize double bed, large wardrobe and a chest of drawers with mirror; a hair dryer & clock radio are provided for your enjoyment.
- The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room with large shower cubicle, WC & basin, with vanity unit & large mirror; there is a heated towel rail and under-tile heating to keep your feet warm.
- The family bedroom is another large room with dual-aspect; we have arranged the bedroom with 3 single beds for the most flexible accommodation to suit your family's needs. There is a chest of drawers, built-in shelves and wardrobe.
- The twin bedroom contains 2 single beds, a chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- The single bedroom contains a single bed and chest of drawers.
- The family bathroom has a walk-in shower cubicle, extra large bath for a fantastic soak after a busy day's activities; WC, basin with vanity unit & large mirror; there is a heated towel rail and under-tile heating to keep your feet warm.
- The approach to Shalimar is down a lovely private driveway.
- There is ample space for parking.
- The garage is the perfect place to store your equipment during your stay. There is plenty of room for all your bikes, canoes, skis, golf clubs, fishing rods etc.
- There is a BBQ, parasol & seat cushions for the outdoor chairs in the garage.
- The large patio deck is a wonderful area to enjoy the views to the woods. It is a real sun trap and the perfect place for a summer BBQ or glass of wine. The patio is enclosed by a balustrade and gates making it safe for children and pets.
- From the patio, there are gates and steps to the lower turfed garden.
We have equipped Shalimar so that it is a really practical yet comfortable home for you to enjoy during your holiday. Here are some of the facilities and amenities on offer:
- There are wood-burning stoves in the Living Room and Kitchen / Diner. There is a supply of logs in the covered log store next to the garage.
- The Living Room and Snug both have flat screen TVs with FreeSat channels & DVD players.
- Fibre WiFi is available free of charge so you can keep in touch with the office or friends and family while enjoying your holiday.
- There is a Wii console in the Snug to keep you or your children amused.
- There is a good selection of books, DVDs, family games.
- We take your safety seriously and provide a fire extinguisher and fire blanket in the kitchen; the wood-burning stoves have fireguards; we also provide socket covers.
Whether this is your first time to Speyside or a return visit to this lovely region, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
For all bookings and enquiries, please use any of the methods below!
Phone: +44 (0)1343 542 452
We will reply as soon as we can to confirm your booking or reply to your enquiry.
Please note that we list on a number of websites, some of which impose additional charges outside our control. There are no such charges if you book direct with us.
Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
Top quality holiday house
Refurbished to high standard
Available all year round
Ideal for families
Children & dogs welcome
Wood burning stoves
Welcome pack provided
Bed linen & towels included
Oil & electricity included
Cot & high chair available
Free Fibre WiFi